Sapling Recruitment seeks to promote and is committed to diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; we support the principle of equal opportunities in employment and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender re-assignment, part time workers, religion or belief, or political views.
Sapling Recruitment will not engage with clients that indicate an intention to discriminate unlawfully.
Sapling Recruitment Privacy and Cookies Policy
The personal information collected on the website will be treated confidentially and dealt with in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any personal data you provide to us will be used by us to deal with any enquiry you make through the website and to provide any services which you ask us to provide. We may also add your details to our database.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that any email sent from you to us will be received by us or that its contents are or will remain secure during or following transmission. Likewise we cannot guarantee that emails sent by us to you are secure. If you have any concerns about the security of email transmissions to or from us, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead.
We respect your right to privacy and treat our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) very seriously. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that it is necessary to disclose it by law or to comply with a regulatory or legal process or where we need to disclose the information to provide a product or service that you have requested.
Sapling Recruitment Ltd is a Limited Company that is managed by its owners. There are no outside parties who may exert any influence or control over the running of the business. Sapling Recruitment Ltd does not and will not disclose your information to third parties without consent, except in the case of complying with a legal or regulatory requirement.
Sapling Recruitment Ltd. is registered as a data controllers with the Information Commissioner’s Office, no. ZA267597.
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
We comply with our legal obligations under the data protection act 2018 (the ‘2018 Act’) and the EU General data protection regulation (‘GDPR’) in respect of your data privacy and security; key points you need to be aware of:
• We will only use your details to gauge your suitability for roles you may be interested in applying for or for event or meeting / interview invitations.
• We will notify you via phone and / or email when we have such roles available.
• We will log your interest or lack of interest in any such role.
• Your personal data will only be shared with our Clients with your permission.
• Personal data shall not be transferred unless the Client or Country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
• We will maintain and update your details to the best of our ability or at your request and direction.
• You may inform us that you wish to be removed from our database and we will do so within 5 business days.
• You may request a copy of your data on our database. Should you wish to do so please contact the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
o We will keep and process your information using our database.
o We will ask for your permission to retain your data once every year.
o We are Data Protection Act (DPA) compliant, to find out about the key principles of the DPA and how it protects you, please go to: www.gov.uk/data-protection
o Should you have any concerns about the way that your data is stored or processed, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
o Should Sapling Recruitment suffer from a data breach, both you and the ICO will be informed.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.