CV Writing & Proofreading
Having a well written CV to create the optimal impression when applying for jobs is essential.
We won’t just reformat your existing CV (unlike some other CV writing services do), we will create a premium, professional, fully editable, ATS compatible, keyword optimised CV for you. We will completely rewrite your CV from scratch to present your transferable skills, personal qualities, knowledge and abilities in the optimal way to ensure you receive positive responses to job applications.
As recruiters, we know what hiring managers, HR professionals and recruitment agencies look for when reviewing CVs; we are experienced in writing CVs for candidates wishing to break into pharma or medical sales, changing career direction or industry, and for overseas applicants requiring a CV which is more appropriate to the UK market.
We do not use a template and every CV is tailored to suit the individual and their circumstances; during a lengthy telephone consultation we will review your career history to uncover the information we need to create a bespoke CV, including an impactful personal profile, to maximise your chances of being selected for interview.
Guaranteed error free and presented to you with a 48 hour turnaround time, we offer unlimited revisions within the first week if there are amendments you’d like making, and will provide tips on how to ‘tweak’ it yourself for maximum value to suit future job opportunities.
This is a fixed price service for £50; if you require your new CV more quickly or at the weekend, a £10 supplement applies.
Please note we also offer cover letter writing, creating personal profiles and statements – charged at £25 each.
Our CV writing service may be particularly beneficial for:
- Sales professionals from other industries thinking about pursuing a position in medical/pharma sales
- Applicants returning to pharmaceutical or medical sales following a career break
- Candidates with medical sales experience gained overseas now seeking employment in the UK requiring a UK-friendly format
- Current medical or pharmaceutical sales representatives who want to take the next step in their career i.e. from GP/Hospital Representative to Hospital Specialist
- Current medical or pharmaceutical sales representatives who have not looked for new employment for some time and need an outdated CV refreshing and new role adding
- Nurses or pharmacists thinking about moving from the NHS environment into the private sector requiring an industry-appropriate CV.
Having received such positive feedback about the consistently high quality of the CVs we produce over the years, we have decided to make this service available to everyone seeking employment in the pharmaceutical and medical sales industry, regardless of who they are applying for jobs through (please note, if we are not putting you forward to one of our vacancies this is a paid service).
Whilst you may be able to buy a book or download a template online so that you can write your own CV, these guides are usually not industry specific and rely upon you knowing exactly what to include (we often hear from candidates that this is what they struggle with the most).
If you have already rewritten your own CV, you may be interested in our new CV proofreading service. When you’ve spent so long working on revamping your details it can be easy to overlook errors – which are obvious to recruiters and prospective employers – meaning your application doesn’t make the positive first impression you’re hoping for.
For a one off fee of £30 we will:
– Check spelling and grammar, correcting as appropriate
– Improve sentence structure and flow
– Proofread for consistency (font, text size, spacing, punctuation, capital letters etc.)
– Review and optimise the overall layout whilst retaining your personal style for a clean, uncluttered look that works with Applicant Tracking Systems
– Write a compelling summary / personal profile section to grab the reader’s attention.
If you are interested in finding out more then please call 0161 298 6448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org